Reasons Why You Should Consider Our Master’s Degree Program
Global-Ready Skills in just 6 Months
Learning from a competency-based curriculum, leveraging different learning models, gaining core subject knowledge, and enjoying personal mentorship from industry experts.
18 months of International Work Experience
Work as a full-time paid apprentice with our 2000+ partnered enterprises. For 18 months, you study part time while working full-time on collaborative projects and honing your skills.
Our internship program that helps you earn up to USD 7,200 during the course when combined with our minimum income assurance scheme makes it easier to pay your tuition fee
Gaps in Conventional Masters Degree Program
Nearly 50% of graduates are unemployed / underemployed
The curriculum considered by traditional universities is outdated and does not equip learners with industry-relevant skills, making them less competent for the current job market.
Limited work experience
Employers prefer graduates with some work experience over fresh graduates. However, the conventional educational institutions offer less-to-no working opportunities, limiting their employment chances
High cost of education
The traditional universities not only demand higher tuition fees but also restrict the earning opportunities during the advance degree course.
Work Based Master’s Degree
The Applied Master’s in Digital Marketing degree is offered to the candidates who would like to switch their career into IT line by completing this course under part time mode
Blended Learning Journey
Projects / Assignments
|6 Months||Next 17 Month||Last Month (18th)||Total|
|Tuition Fee* >>||$285/mo||$350/mo||$340||$8000|
|Potential Earning* >>||$400/mo||$400||$7200|
|(Minimum Guaranteed $4000) >>||*In USD per month|
- 100 campuses across Asia
- Accredited by the Singapore government as a CET Centre (Continuing Education and Training)
- EduTrust certified by SkillsFuture Singapore & Committee for Private Education (CPE)
- Internationally accredited by Pearson UK and Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA)
Awards & Accreditations
- Microsoft Global Learning Partner of the Year Award (Finalist)
- Pearson’s BTEC College of the Year 2019 Award for Asia
- dun&bradstreet’s Business Eminence Award 2020
- Flame Innovation Award 2019 by SkillsFuture Singapore
- APAC CIO Outlook’s Top 10 Provider of Education Tech Solution